RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Visual Artist – Self Employed
- Focusing on watercolour, acrylic painting, pen & ink and digital art including pattern design.
- Creation & sale of original artworks, prints & accessories through multiple online outlets.
Digital Graphic Design – Self Employed
- Flash design and animation.
- Website design and production.
- Design for promotional print media, posters, business cards, postcards.
- Commissioned artworks.
Communication – Self Employed
- Mind mapping
- Online tutorials
- Brief taking
2009 – 2010
Writer and digital producer – Contract
Development of an interactive educational app, including, storyline development, design concepts, storyboarding and project workflow analysis.
2006 – 2008
Strategic Interior Design Consultant – Contract
- Master planning and needs analysis for ADF.
- Strategic briefing for Public sector HQ.
- Design brief development – Neuroscience Facilities.
- Workplace research & analysis – commercial sector.
Strategic Facility Planning Consultant, Woods Bagot Architects, Melbourne.
Strategic design direction for large scale commercial and public sector projects.
Interior Designer – London, UK.
Design roles in commercial office sector.
2018 Solo exhibition Beaumaris Library, Melbourne
2014 Group Exhibition Bayside Gallery
2005-14 Multiple Group Exhibitions Bayside Art Group
BA Hons Interior Design (UK 1990)
Diploma Art & Design (UK 1987)